"There is nothing better than getting onto a bike and heading out for a few days. That feeling of independence meshes with getting to know the bike again. The balance of the steering, the thrust of the engine, the trust you place in the bike on every corner. And, as distance mounts, man and machine becomes one.
At Assero we are very fortunate to be able to test our gear on the winding roads of north Thailand. For long, hot days in the saddle we have created dedicated motorcycle pants specifically for hot environments and adventures that demand the highest levels of durability and strength. I wanted to make touring trousers which are genuinely comfortable all day. The cut is loose. We have moved the seams away from the crotch. And we have added features like extra deep pockets and a no-snag lining inside the boot area that make life easy on the road." ~ James Patrick, Design Director.
Assero Horizon hot weather touring pants offer comfort, durability, and all the features you would expect including:
- All-Day Cut provides more room for a long day in the saddle
- Diamond shaped crotch panel moves seams away to increase seated comfort.
- Air-Flow Cordura 1000D is soft, comfortable, and allows air to pass through the entire garment.
- An additional layer of Cordura 500D reinforces the knees. We included a PU under-coating for water-resistance when kneeling on damp ground. Think early morning coffee around an open fire.
- Lumbar pad to protect the base of the back includes an abrasion resistant layer beneath attractive quilting.
- MX boot fit. The pants are sized to fit MX boots for off-road and cross-country riding. A shin-length side zipper makes the pants easy to put on and take off. The calf area uses Velcro fastenings with glove tabs on Cordura 500D to reduce fraying.
- Includes SAS-TEC CE Level II knee protectors. Interior pockets for optional SAS-TEC hip protectors.