New for 2017, the Horizon Cordura 1000D Touring jacket evokes the classic pre-war wax cotton motorcycle coat and updates it with modern textiles, comfortable SAS-TEC visco-elastic limb protectors, and state-of-the-art construction. The combination is winning.
Two layers of Cordura 1000D stylishly quilted on the shoulders give ample abrasion resistance. The broad weave soft Cordura doesn't tear or rot like its' cotton cousin. And if wet after washing or a storm, the jacket dries very quickly.
- Cordura 1000D is made of the highest 6.6 grade of Nylon. Vastly strong we stitch it with thick Coats bonded Nylon thread to ensure longevity.
- A Durable Water Repellant (DWR) coating eshews showers and sheds road spray with ease.
- Retroreflective Reflexite panels enhance night-time visibility.
The Horizon Touring jacket is designed from the ground up for hot weather, long distance touring and includes all the features you would want:
- Pockets: Two bellows pockets on the front, one large bellows pocket on the rear, two zipped internal pockets.
- The Horizon jacket includes a removeable waterproof front pocket insert to fit smartphones and other valuables.
- Ventilation: Two zipped air-vents on the front of the jacket and two zipped air-vents on the rear enhance through-garment air-flow.
- Safety: SAS-TEC EN 1621 shoulder and elbow protectors complimented by upper and lower arm straps.
Optional Accessories: Zip-in waterproof liner, zip-in thermal liner, zip-in water-cooling vest. Replacement waterproof pocket inserts. More information to follow.
The Horizon jacket is designed to match our Horizon Touring pants.