The Assero Café Noir motorcycle jacket is made for Sunday morning rides to your favourite café or spending the day with friends. With a fashionable cut and gun-metal grey buttons, the Café Noir is as stylish as it is comfortable. Wear it on or off the bike, it is ideal for long summer days.
Like many Assero garments careful attention to detail has provided a host of motorcycle specific features; abrasion resistant fabric, European CE EN joint protectors, and a concealed three-quarter length front zip that secures the jacket while motorcycling.
- Air flows through the entire jacket fabric making it ideal for summer weather.
- Temperature range: we have found the Café Noir to be comfortable from 60F to 88F / 18C to 30C.
- Soft, all-day wear Cordura 1000D is color-fast and water-repellant.
- Assero Safety Seams reinforce all main seams for additional strength and safety.
- Medium fit pattern motorcycle jacket with three external open pockets (inc. one with lanyard). Inside the Café Noir has four pockets; two zipped and two pockets sized for a smartphone and tablet respectively.
- Concealed rear vent across the shoulders with internal reinforcement.
- Three-quarter length YKK main zipper secures the jacket body on the bike.
- Cordura 1000D fabric is coated with Durable Water Repellant (DWR) for shower resistance and quick drying.
- CE Certified EN 1621 Level 2 SAS-TEC shoulder and arm protectors are included.
- Internal pocket for optional SAS-TEC EN 1621 Level 1 Hot Weather back protector.
Our Cordura 1000D fabric is custom made specifically for Assero Gear for use in hot and humid conditions. It is highly abrasion resistant, many times stronger than denim. While the loose weave allows air to pass through the fabric, rain will pill and roll off thanks to a Durable Water Resistant coating. Note the fabric is not waterproof. It is designed to dry very quickly if it becomes wet.
The protectors offer out-standing comfort, impact attentuation, and convenience. The SAS-TEC protectors are made from a soft and pliable memory foam which shapes itself to your body when worn. Protectors surpass the required values of EN 1621-1:2012, level 2 by approx. 30 per cent. The joint protectors can be left inside the jacket for laundering.
Notes on Jacket Size; the Café Noir is a medium fit pattern. That means your regular size should fit but those with a larger build should select the next size up. Sleeve length is between half of one inch and one inch longer than a standard jacket to accomodate the riding position.