The Assero Air Speed Jacket provides all the function necessary in a hot weather motorcycle jacket and includes reflective safety features for better visibility. With a refined, modern cut the Assero Air Speed has a loose weave Cordura body, mesh panels and rear vent for extra air-flow. It includes European Standard CE EN1621-1 certified shoulder and elbow armor.
- Air flows through the entire garment fabric making it ideal for hot weather.
- Specially made Cordura 1000D is soft and comfortable like loose weave 12oz canvas.
- Measured UV fade resistance to ISO 105 Grade 4.
- All main seams contain an Assero Safety Seam for additional strength and safety.
- All mesh panels and ventilation openings are reinforced with webbing bar-tacked and sewn beneath to ensure the garment's panels can not separate in the event of an accident.
- Premium grade high strength #10 YKK coiled rear zip, made in Japan, for connection to Assero pants
- Close-cut, blouson style motorcycle jacket with two external zipped pockets and one internal zipped pocket.
- Mesh panels on the front and side of the garment, and concealed rear vent across the shoulders.
- Full length metal toothed YKK main zipper. Hand and internal pockets secured with black YKK coil zippers.
- Cordura 1000D fabric is coated with Durable Water Repellant (DWR) for quick drying.
- CE Certified Level 2 SAS-TEC shoulder and arm protectors included.
- Internal pocket for optional SAS-TEC Level 1 Hot Weather back protector.
Our Cordura 1000D fabric is custom made specifically for Assero Gear for use in hot and humid conditions. It is highly abrasion resistant, many times stronger than denim. While the loose weave allows air to pass through the fabric, rain will pill and roll off thanks to a Durable Water Resistant coating. Note the fabric is not waterproof. It is designed to dry very quickly if it becomes wet.
The protectors offer out-standing comfort, impact attentuation, and convenience. The SAS-TEC protectors are made from a soft and pliable memory foam which shapes itself to your body when worn. Protectors surpass the required values of EN 1621-1:2012, level 2 by approx. 30 per cent. The protectors can be left inside the jacket for laundering.
Notes on Jacket Size; the Air Speed Jacket is a close-fit, slim fit pattern. If in doubt about, select the next size up. Sleeve length is between half of one inch and one inch longer than a standard jacket to accomodate the riding position.